As I have mentioned before, my best friend, Emily, is getting married this year (cue squeals of excitement and a smile two miles long)! I’ve been thinking of possible wedding gifts I could purchase, but a blender or vacuum just don’t seem quite personal (or fun) enough. However, I’ve recently stumbled across a few adorable and unique things that I think Emily and her soon-to-be hubs would love!
P.S. Em, if you’re reading this – stop right there missy! No scrolling down! xo
- Mr. and Mrs. Mugs: For a couple that loves coffee, but doesn’t share the same love for mornings, I know these would start their day off with a smile.
- Personalized Calendar: How fun would it be to look back on your dating years during the first year of marriage? Don’t forget to schedule in the couple’s first date, engagement date & any other dates close to their heart.
- Hand Stamped Spoons: Sometimes it’s necessary to have a cute little reminder of how much you are loved over a bowl of cereal or oatmeal before you head off for your big day in the “real world.”
- Custom Chevron Passport Covers: These cute passport covers can only add to the couple’s giddiness as they set off for their honeymoon! You can even personalize them with “Mr.” and “Mrs.”
- The First Year Of: There are 12 envelopes (one for each month of the first year) including cards with instructions for an activity the couple can do together. This would allow them to take a break from daily routines and keep things fun!